The food contains important nutrition which is needed of the body, importantly for the brain. The brain as educational stuff has an important role they save all memory and become balancing item for the body. For your kids in elementary school is important to solve picky eaters immediately. We have special offer about kids’ lunch ideas for picky eaters. This idea will help you as a mom to protect their body and their brain. As a super mom, you must aware of all of our kids’ problem, especially, their food which is their energy sources.
Picky eaters are a behavioral problem so that we as a mom should be thought out of the box when serving food for lunch. Why at lunch times, because before at lunch times our kids have seen a lot of food to eat. Indeed, we have to more creative and innovative in serving food for our kids. Kid-friendly lunch ideas for picky eaters are an innovative problem solving for your kids.
Egg roll dipping sauce
- 10 sheets of spring rolls
- 100 grams of boiled chicken breast,
- Shredded 250 grams of sprouts 2 sticks of medium carrots,
- Coarse drawstring 2 pieces of leeks,
- Chopped 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 egg,
- Take the white just enough Oil.
How to make:
Blend the garlic, pepper, and salt, then saute over low heat. Add the vegetables, stir-fried chicken breast, and stir-fry until cooked. Turn off the heat, cool it. Fill each sheet of the spring roll with sauteed vegetables, then roll. Set it aside. Heat the oil over medium heat, fry the egg roll until yellowish brown. Lift, drain and serve while warm.
Baked chicken with diced tomatoes
- 1 chicken, cut 10 parts
- 2 teaspoons lime juices
- 1 teaspoon salt 2 garlic cloves,
- Finely chopped 1 onion,
- Finely chopped 2 tomatoes, discarded, chopped 2 large red chilies,
- Remove seeds, chopped 100-gram tomato sauce 2 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon 250 ml water sugar
How to Make Baked chicken with diced tomatoes:
- Smear the chicken with lime juice and salt. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Saute the onion until fragrant. Add red chili. Stir until wilted. Add chicken. Saute until it changes color. 3. Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, salt, pepper powder, and sugar. Stir well. Pouring water. Cook until soaked and thick.
- Bake the chicken until cooked in the oven with the bottom fire at 190 degrees Celsius 3 and 5 minutes until golden brown
Green Tea Cold Drinks
The ingredients to make iced tea
- You need a teapot with a capacity of 2 liters,
- 40 gr Classic Green Tea 2 Tea and ice cubes to taste.
How to make:
- Freeze the glass before concocting green tea, you should first put the glass in the refrigerator for several hours until it freezes and fumes.
- Brew tea to make iced tea, the dose of tea leaves must be 2 times more than brewing hot tea. Add 40 grams of green tea leaves to a 2-liter teapot. Pour 75 degrees Celsius hot water, cover tea pot. Let stand for 3 minutes so that the aroma of the tea comes out optimally.
- Enjoy tea while waiting for the tea to be served, the glass from the freezer. Give ice cubes to almost full. After that, pour the tea into a glass and the tea is ready to be enjoyed. Let it cool and tea is ready to be enjoyed.
Indeed, all of them are recommendation for kids lunch ideas for picky eaters. You can combine another food or stuff to make it more attractive for your kids.